For over 15 years, North American Substation Services (NASS) has successfully maintained a staff of highly trained technicians and engineers, offering complete installation, repair & maintenance services of electrical power systems and equipment from low voltage through extra high voltage. NASS is a market-leading expert independent provider of installation, repair, and maintenance services to mission critical high voltage substation equipment throughout the United States. Whether you are just starting out in electrical construction at the entry level or if you have testing experience and commissioning in utility substations, we want to hear from you!
Interested in joining our team? We are looking for talented and knowledgeable individuals to grow with us. Our employees are the driving force behind our success. If you are ambitious, hardworking and want to be part of a fast-paced organization, you may be an ideal fit for NASS.
Some of the reasons to work for us:
This position performs routine skilled and technical support work in the inspection, repair and maintenance of transmission and distribution substation electrical equipment. The ideal candidate will reside anywhere in the State of North Carolina.
• Assemble and repair high voltage power transformers.
• Operate oil processing equipment for transformer vacuum filling and oil processing.
• Maintain oil processing equipment in mechanical working order.
• Transport oil processing equipment, generators, trailers to customer locations
• Assist in coordinating substation services with technicians, electricians and project manager.
• Travel to different customer sites/locations.
• Oversee equipment performance and insure proper function.
• Provide reporting on equipment gauge monitoring and daily progress/activities.
Work outdoors in all weather conditions. Occasionally work is performed near moving mechanical parts in high, precarious places and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, ambient air, temperature extremes, fumes and airborne particulates, traffic, toxic or caustic chemicals, electrical shock hazard, noise pollution, and vibration.
NASS is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an E-Verify, Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.
Software Powered by iCIMS