Looking to POWER UP your career? Then come join a company that is helping usher in the next generation of Energy for our planet!
As a NETA certified Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering Organization, we set the standard for technical expertise and uncompromising safety within the Renewable Energy, Data Centers, and Industrial industries.
EPS is seeking an Operations Manager to perform office planning, coordinating, and budgeting work connected with the testing, commissioning and maintenance of electrical distribution and transmission systems for clients. Provide technical support for technicians in the field.
• Manage day-to-day operations of field engineers and technicians.
• Consult with clients to determine their technical requirements and scheduling needs.
• Assist Sales Manager in annual reviews and hiring of new personnel.
• Serve as secondary contact for customers behind sales manager.
• Coordinate and verify testing and safety procedures are being adhered to by office engineers and technicians.
• Professional presentation required in dealing with employees, clients and suppliers.
• Conduct technical and safety training for office personnel.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in electrical equipment testing and inspection, including high voltage and low voltage applications.
• B.S. in electrical Engineering or Associates Degree preferred.
• NETA Certification a plus.
• Proficiency in use of Doble Power Factor Test and many other test types of test equipment, including analysis of results. Doble relay testing would be a significant plus.
• Thorough knowledge of all types of electrical equipment, installation procedures, and maintenance.
• Excellent management and supervisory skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superior Safety record.
• Experience with transformers, circuit breakers, switchgears, and relays.
• Experience with budget and profit/loss responsibilities
EPS in an equal opportunity employer. Our organization does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an E-Verify, Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.