Electric Power Systems (EPS) is a NETA Certified, Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering Organization.
We specialize in commissioning, start up, and maintenance testing for Utility, Industrial, Transit, Data Centers, and Commercial Facilities.
At Electric Power Systems, we are committed to promoting a culture of safety within our organization and alongside all our clients.
Our dedication to providing safe and reliable services has made us a trusted industry leader since 1977.
EPS is one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. Apply today and be a part of a team that provides an exceptional level of service and talent.
Administrative Assistant Job Purpose: Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
• Data entry of time sheets
• All aspect of billing
• Run reports
• Prepare invoice
• Distribution of invoices
• Add & maintain jobs in accounting program
• Accounts Receivables
• Provides assistance to the technicians assigned to the office
• Coordinate the preparation of reports, reviewing data, and submission of reports.
• Make travel arrangements when necessary
• Answer phones and distribute calls
• Review expenses and maintain accurate documentation of expense reports in Concur
• Maintain a professional attitude at all times
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
• Ability to easily pick up on new accounting software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
EPS in an equal opportunity employer. Our organization does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an E-Verify, Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.