Looking to POWER UP your career? Then come join a company that is helping usher in the next generation of Energy for our planet!
As a NETA certified Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering Organization, we set the standard for technical expertise and uncompromising safety within the Renewable Energy, Data Centers, and Industrial industries.
EPS is seeking a Technical Salesperson that has experience in the electrical industry. Ideal candidate is familiar with potential clients in their local area and is familiar with the electrical testing industry.
The Technical Sales Manager for Electric Power Systems will be selling the NETA Certified services for an, Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering Organization. We specialize in commissioning, start up, and ma intenance testing for Utility, Industrial, Transit, Data Centers, and Commercial Facilities.
• Prospect and develop relationships with new clients within an assigned territory.
• Consult with clients to determine their needs and priorities. Provide written proposals for testing, commissioning, and engineering services.
• Deliver oral presentations to support written proposals for potential projects.
• Serve as primary contact for new and existing customers in the assigned region.
• Coordinate and oversee work through utilization of administrative assistant, field personnel, and operations manager.
• Coordinate with administrative personnel to prepare accurate customer billing.
• Coordinate with Director for annual reviews and hiring of new personnel.
• Exhibit a professional presentation when dealing with employees, clients, and suppliers.
• Previous experience in a technical sales role in the electrical industry.
• Superior safety record
• Possess a thorough understanding of market dynamics and have the ability to adapt in a fast paced and changing market environment.
• Knowledge or aptitude of electrical equipment acceptance and maintenance testing services, including high, medium, and low voltage applications.
• Experience or aptitude with a wide variety of electrical apparatus used in the electrical industry, including protection & control equipment, transformers, breakers, and switchgear.
• Excellent management and supervisory skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with budget and profit/loss responsibilities
EPS in an equal opportunity employer. Our organization does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an E-Verify, Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.