EPS is one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. Apply today and be a part of a team that provides an exceptional level of service and talent.
• Develop general scheduling of project.
• Customer liaison for EPS.
• Develop general commissioning plan for each substation which includes scope, general commissioning outline, plan of items to be tested and list of tests to be performed.
• Review of commissioning / cutover / functional plans provided by job Lead.
• Provide general incite / direction for each job.
• Perform weekly reviews of work completed and work scheduled with each job Lead.
• Provide technical assistance for field personnel.
• Perform quality check for work performed on job.
• Assumes all responsibility during a cutover.
• 5+ years' experience in Project Management in a testing environment.
• Strong background in protection and control
• Ability to multi-task
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Excellent management and supervisory skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• NETA certification a plus
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Complete a satisfactory criminal background check.
• Able to work overtime and travel out of town for periods of time.
• Able to climb ladders, stand for extended periods, able to lift 70 lbs.
• Must have a valid driver's license and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
EPS in an equal opportunity employer. Our organization does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an E-Verify, Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.