EPS is one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. Apply today and be a part of a team that provides an exceptional level of service and talent.
• High / Medium / Low voltage testing of electrical power equipment.
• Consult manuals, schematics, wiring diagrams and engineering personnel in order to troubleshoot and solve equipment problems and determine optimum equipment functioning.
• Prepare and maintain reports detailing all tests, repairs, and maintenance performed.
• Troubleshoot, repair, replace and clean equipment and components in a substation.
• 3+ years of hands on experience High, Medium and Low voltage testing of electrical power equipment.
• Knowledge of the following equipment:
o Circuit Breakers, LV/MV/HV
• Experience with the following test equipment:
o Power Factor
o CT ration & saturation
• Highly motivated self-starter with desire to learn
• NETA certified a plus, but not required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelors or Associates Degree in Electrical/Electronic technology, or Military experience preferred but not required.
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Complete a satisfactory criminal background check.
• Able to work overtime and travel out of town for periods of time.
• Able to climb ladders, stand for extended periods, able to lift 70 lbs.
• Must have a valid driver's license and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
EPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.