EPS is one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. Apply today and be a part of a team that provides an exceptional level of service and talent.
• High / Medium / Low voltage testing of electrical power equipment.
• Consult manuals, schematics, wiring diagrams and engineering personnel in order to troubleshoot and solve equipment problems and determine optimum equipment functioning.
• Prepare and maintain reports detailing all tests, repairs, and maintenance performed.
• Troubleshoot, repair, replace and clean equipment and components in a substation.
• 3+ years of hands on experience High, Medium and Low voltage testing of electrical power equipment.
• Knowledge of the following equipment:
o Circuit Breakers, LV/MV/HV
• Experience with the following test equipment:
o Power Factor
o CT ration & saturation
• Highly motivated self-starter with desire to learn
• NETA certified a plus, but not required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelors or Associates Degree in Electrical/Electronic technology, or Military experience preferred but not required.
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Complete a satisfactory criminal background check.
• Able to work overtime and travel out of town for periods of time.
• Able to climb ladders, stand for extended periods, able to lift 70 lbs.
• Must have a valid driver's license and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
EPS in an equal opportunity employer. Our organization does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an E-Verify, Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.