Electric Power Systems is a NETA Certified, Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering Organization. We specialize in commissioning, start up, and maintenance testing for Utility, Industrial, Transit, Data Centers, and Commercial Facilities. At Electric Power Systems, we are committed to promoting a culture of safety within our organization and along side all of our clients. Our dedication to providing safe and reliable services has made us a trusted industry leader since 1977.
EPS is one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. Apply today and be a part of a team that provides an exceptional level of service and talent.
Seeking an energetic and motivated engineer/technician for the role of a SCADA / Relay Engineer/Technician. The right candidate will have extensive experience in SCADA, RTU, HMI design and programming. This person must be capable of troubleshooting and analyzing network and communication problems. This person will also be experienced in commissioning/testing at an electrical substation level consisting of relay testing, programming, functional testing and in-service readings. Person must work well with others, be a confident communicator and interface well with others.
A qualified candidate will have experience in substation environments working with high voltage.
EPS CAREERS - Electric Power Systems |
• Minimum of 5 - 7 years of direct experience related to SCADA/Protection and Control at power utilities to eventually develop/lead a project team.
• Experience with integration of RTUs, HMIs, and IEDs in electrical substations
• SEL fast message and DNP3 protocol software
• Network / communication design
• Construction specifications related to SCADA/Automation systems
• Familiarity with ModBus
• Familiarity with SCADA and EMS software / hardware packages manufactured by ABB, Siemens, GE Harris, and Areva.
• Protective relay testing, SEL, GE, Siemens, ABB
• Protective system - trouble shooting skills, functional testing, in-services checks,
** Field work and extensive travel is required to various customer sites.
EPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer