Electric Power Systems is a NETA Certified, Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering Organization. We specialize in commissioning, start up, and maintenance testing for Utility, Industrial, Transit, Data Centers, and Commercial Facilities. At Electric Power Systems, we are committed to promoting a culture of safety within our organization and along side all of our clients. Our dedication to providing safe and reliable services has made us a trusted industry leader since 1977.
EPS is looking for a Technical Salesperson based in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area that has experience in the electrical industry. Ideal candidate is familiar with potential clients in their local area and is familiar with the electrical testing industry.
• Prospect and develop relationships with new clients within an assigned territory.
• Consult with clients to determine their needs and priorities. Provide written proposals for testing, commissioning, and engineering services.
• Deliver oral presentations to support written proposals for potential projects.
• Serve as primary contact for new and existing customers in the assigned region.
• Coordinate and oversee work through utilization of administrative assistant, field personnel, and operations manager.
• Coordinate with administrative personnel to prepare accurate customer billing.
• Coordinate with Director for annual reviews and hiring of new personnel.
• Exhibit a professional presentation when dealing with employees, clients, and suppliers.
• Previous experience in a technical sales role in the electrical industry.
• Superior safety record
• Possess a thorough understanding of market dynamics and have the ability to adapt in a fast paced and changing market environment.
• Knowledge or aptitude of electrical equipment acceptance and maintenance testing services, including high, medium, and low voltage applications.
• Experience or aptitude with a wide variety of electrical apparatus used in the electrical industry, including protection & control equipment, transformers, breakers, and switchgear.
• Excellent management and supervisory skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with budget and profit/loss responsibilities
EPS in an equal opportunity employer. Our organization does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an E-Verify, Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace