Electric Power Systems is a NETA Certified, Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering Organization. We specialize in commissioning, start up, and maintenance testing for Utility, Industrial, Transit, Data Centers, and Commercial Facilities. At Electric Power Systems, we are committed to promoting a culture of safety within our organization and along side all of our clients. Our dedication to providing safe and reliable services has made us a trusted industry leader since 1977.
EPS is one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. Apply today and be a part of a team that provides an exceptional level of service and talent.
• This candidate witll be able to run projects and lead crews of 3 - 5 technicians
• High / Medium / Low voltage testing of electrical power equipment.
• Consult manuals, schematics, wiring diagrams and engineering personnel in order to troubleshoot and solve equipment problems and determine optimum equipment functioning.
• Prepare and maintain reports detailing all tests, repairs, and maintenance performed.
• Troubleshoot, repair, replace and clean equipment and components in a substation.
5 - 10+ years of hands on experience High, Medium and Low voltage testing of electrical power equipment.
• Low Voltage 480v - 600 Volts
• Medium Voltage 4160v-13800 Volts OR 12470 Medium Voltage
• High Voltage 69kv - 750kV
Knowledge of the following equipment:
• Circuit Breakers, LV/MV/HV
Experience with the following test equipment:
• Power Factor
• CT ration & saturation
• Highly motivated self-starter with desire to learn
• NETA certified a plus, but not required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelors or Associates Degree in Electrical/Electronic technology, or Military experience preferred but not required.
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Complete a satisfactory criminal background check.
• Able to work overtime and travel out of town for periods of time.
• Able to climb ladders, stand for extended periods, able to lift 70 lbs.
• Must have a valid driver's license and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
EPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EPS in an equal opportunity employer. Our organization does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an E-Verify, Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.