Entry Level Field Engineer
This position is for an entry level Field Engineer who has earned their Bachelor's degree from an ABET accredited college or university or a 2 year degree from a program specializing in this field. This position involves contributing both as an individual and as part of a team. Persons in this role must be able to apply basic engineering principles, specifications, policies, and procedures in the field.
We are currently seeking an Entry Level Field Engineer (1yr or less of experience) in the Electrical Engineering / Substation / Power discipline.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a 2 year degree in a substation/power specific program.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• 0-1 years of engineering experience.
• Ability and desire to work in a field environment.
• Ability to obtain a top secret security clearance if needed
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Complete a satisfactory criminal background check.
• Able to work overtime and travel out of town for periods of time.
• Able to climb ladders, stand for extended periods, able to lift 70 lbs.
• Must have a valid driver's license and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
Additional Information: Relocation assistance is not available for this position. EPS will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc.) to fill this position.
EPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer