Electric Power Systems is a NETA Certified, Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering Organization. We specialize in commissioning, start up, and maintenance testing for Utility, Industrial, Transit, Data Centers, and Commercial Facilities. At Electric Power Systems, we are committed to promoting a culture of safety within our organization and along side all of our clients. Our dedication to providing safe and reliable services has made us a trusted industry leader since 1977.
Planning, coordinating, and budgeting work connected with the testing, commissioning and maintenance of electrical distribution and transmission systems for clients. Provide technical support for technicians in the field.
• Manage day-to-day operations of field engineers and technicians.
• Consult with clients to determine their technical requirements and scheduling needs.
• Assist Sales Manager in annual reviews and hiring of new personnel.
• Serve as secondary contact for customers behind sales manager.
• Coordinate and verify testing and safety procedures are being adhered to by office engineers and technicians.
• Professional presentation required in dealing with employees, clients and suppliers.
• Conduct technical and safety training for office personnel.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in electrical equipment testing and inspection, including high voltage and low voltage applications.
• B.S. in electrical Engineering or Associates Degree preferred.
• NETA Certification a plus.
• Proficiency in use of Doble Power Factor Test and many other test types of test equipment, including analysis of results. Doble relay testing would be a significant plus.
• Thorough knowledge of all types of electrical equipment, installation procedures, and maintenance.
• Excellent management and supervisory skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superior Safety record.
• Experience with transformers, circuit breakers, switchgears, and relays.
• Experience with budget and profit/loss responsibilities
EPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer