Electric Power Systems is a NETA Certified, Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering Organization. We specialize in commissioning, start up, and maintenance testing for Utility, Industrial, Transit, Data Centers, and Commercial Facilities. At Electric Power Systems, we are committed to promoting a culture of safety within our organization and along side all of our clients. Our dedication to providing safe and reliable services has made us a trusted industry leader since 1977.
EPS is one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. Apply today and be a part of a team that provides an exceptional level of service and talent.
Job Purpose: The Project Manager will be responsible for estimating, cost control, forecasting and scheduling multiple projects through final project completion.
They are responsible for managing staff, delegating tasks to team members, monitoring resources and overseeing the full scope of electrical testing/maintenance projects.
• Develop general scheduling of project.
• Customer liaison for EPS.
• Provide general incite / direction for each job.
• Perform weekly reviews of work completed and work scheduled with each job Lead.
• Provide technical assistance for field personnel.
• Perform quality check for work performed on job.
• Assist with quoting and bidding jobs as developed
• 5+ years' experience in Project Management in a testing environment.
• Strong background in protection and control
• Ability to multi-task
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Excellent management and supervisory skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• NETA certification a plus
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Complete a satisfactory criminal background check.
• Able to work overtime and travel out of town for periods of time.
• Able to climb ladders, stand for extended periods, able to lift 70 lbs.
• Must have a valid driver's license and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
EPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer