Electric Power Systems (EPS) is a NETA Certified, Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering Organization.
We specialize in commissioning, start up, and maintenance testing for Utility, Industrial, Transit, Data Centers, and Commercial Facilities.
At Electric Power Systems, we are committed to promoting a culture of safety within our organization and alongside all of our clients.
Our dedication to providing safe and reliable services has made us a trusted industry leader since 1977.
EPS is one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. Apply today and be a part of a team that provides an exceptional level of service and talent.
• Perform installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance of protective relaying equipment.
• Perform function testing of substation control circuits on relay panel, transformers & circuit breaker change-outs.
• Perform end-to-end relay testing using Doble ProTest software or Protection Suite.
• Develop written standard commissioning, testing and maintenance procedures for protective relaying.
• 5+ years of hands on experience installing, maintaining, testing & repairing protective relays on high voltage substations.
• Calibrate & perform functional tests on both electromechanical and micro-processor based protective relays for high voltage substations.
• Experience installing, maintaining, testing, & repairing circuit breakers, transformers, switchgear, and similar equipment.
• Capable of trouble shooting distribution and transmission controls circuits
• Knowledge of Doble ProTest or Protection Suite desired, not required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Complete a satisfactory criminal background check.
• Able to work overtime and travel out of town for periods of time.
• Able to climb ladders, stand for extended periods, able to lift 70 lbs.
• Must have a valid driver's license and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
Electric Power Systems offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as many opportunities for technical training/ growth and advancement. We also offer both long-term and shorter (project-based) assignments in many locations as well as full time employment.
Come join the Leader in Electrical Testing!
EPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.